Curried Lamb Flaky Pastry Patties
A delicious Caribbean pattie made with the finest flaky pastry and packed with swede, potatoes, peas, and carrots and a special blend of traditional Caribbean spices (Vegetarian Society approved).
- Wheat Flour, Water, Palm and Rapeseed Oil,
- Beef (12%), Rusk, Sugar, Onion, Salt, Spices
- (Chilli, Pepper, Pimento, Fenugreek, Coriander, Mustard,
- Turmeric, Caraway, Cumin, Celery, Paprika, Poppy and Fennel),
- Breadcrumb, Modified Maize Starch, Potato Starch,
- Colours (Curcumin, Annatto, Ammonia Caramel), Scotch Bonnet Peppers,
- Flavour Enhancer E621 (Contains Tumeric, Soya),
- Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Contains Soya),
- Dried Onion, Garlic Powder, Herbs, Spice Extract,
- Onion Extract, Herb Extract, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Typical Values – 100g provides
Energy 1229k/294kCal, Fat 17.1g, of which saturates 7.8g, Carbohydrates 30.2g, of which Sugars 4.6g Fibre 3.4g, Protein 4.6g, Salt 0.87g